Come Join Our Team! We are dedicated, hard-working and we have fun. Most importantly, we are determined to be a Best-In-Class Managed Services Provider and create an environment of success and fanatical customer service!
Job Description: Inside Sales Representative & Lead Generation
Location: Offices in Greeley, CO
We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional who excels in business development, prospect database management and lead generation primarily through outbound calling. As an IT Managed Services provider (MSP), our core focus is bringing new clients onto our “all you can eat” managed services support agreements, which generates monthly recurring revenue (MRR). This inside sales role requires a creative approach to reaching decision makers and delivering our specific message to secure qualified appointments which then allows our Outside Sales team to generate MRR. Connecting Point seeks a team-member desiring a career, motivated by goal and quota attainment, commission-based compensation, and somebody who understands and accepts the challenges involved with new business development.
Primary Responsibilities: to meet or exceed activity quota for calls, conversations with business leaders and appointment production. Also responsible for managing the prospect database to ensure validity of each prospect record to enable efficient and effective outbound sales and marketing activity.
- Knowledge, skills and experience with the following:
- Proven experience making outbound phone calls
- Experience getting past Gatekeepers and navigating through corporate structure
- Ability to effectively communicate with business leaders and professionals
- Ability to use a CRM for database development and activity tracking
- Driven to exceed quota
- Excellent communicator both oral and written
- Desire to constantly grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Valued Characteristics: Integrity, Persistence, Creativity, Curiosity & Competitiveness
- Beneficial Attributes (But not required)
- Previous experience making outbound phone calls
- Cold calling, prospecting & networking skills
- Understanding of IT and its value in the small business marketplace
- Ability and willingness to try new things (WE DON’T USE A SCRIPT)
- Outbound Prospecting & Telemarketing
- Adhere to the corporate sales methodologies (TruMethods)
- Basic Metrics For Success
- 75 dials per day
- 10 conversations with decision makers each day
- Schedule 2-3 qualified appointments each week
- Track activity and results in CRM and Activity Log each day
- Ability to attend first time appointments if necessary
- Lead & Prospect Management
- Manage the prospect database
- Generate follow-up activity through CRM
- Appointment generation and hand-off to Outside Sales team
Email Scott Warner, VP of Sales, with a brief qualifying statement and resume.
Remote Operations Center (ROC) Job Description
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
This role will be responsible for resolving client initiated support tickets within the metric goals established by the Executive Team.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Connecting Point's Core Values of A Team Built to Serve, Client Centric/Innovative Problem Solvers, Intentionally Exceptional, and A Culture of Persistent Learning
- Resolve an average number of tickets per day based on Executive Team’s metrics
- Ensuring client documentation in maintained and up to date
- Average a Bizrating score based on Management metrics
- Meet the performance goals established by the Executive Team and your direct supervisor
- Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- At minimum 2 professional level technical certifications
- High-energy, self-motivated, detailed, well-organized
- Excellent face to face and phone communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Ability to prioritize large list of tasks
Measures of Performance:
- Internal company annual review scores. To be delivered by direct supervisor.
- External customer satisfaction as measured by BizRatings client satisfaction reviews and supervisor client reviews.
- Training objectives achieved as requested. Listed in employee’s certification track.
Successfully complete at least 1 technical certification per quarter as defined in your certification track. Incentives are given for exceeding requirement.
☒Normal Office ☐Heavy work (lift 30-50 lbs.)
☐Light work (lift 10 lbs.) ☐Very heavy work (lift over 50 lbs.)
☒Medium work (lift 11-30 lbs.)
☒Other physical requirements (note):
- The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Ability to drive company rented or personal vehicle for required on-site visits.
Mental Requirements: (as presently performed to accomplish essential functions)
Ability to effectively speak, read and write English
Connecting Point does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.