Providing the Best IT Managed Services, Network Management, and Computer Software Sales to Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming Since 1985
A Brief History: The history and focus of Connecting Point has always been centered around providing managed IT consulting services to local businesses of all sizes in order to help them evolve with new business technology. Connecting Point has been in the technology business in Northern Colorado since 1985. Our IT support company is locally owned, and serves the small and medium business market along the front-range of Colorado and in Southern Wyoming. Connecting Point started out as an IT product reseller in a retail environment. As that business model evolved, so did Connecting Point. In the 1990s, we morphed into a business to business network integrator and served the growing networking and communication needs of our business clients. In the early 2000s Connecting Point evolved again to meet the ever escalating support needs of our Colorado clients. The IT managed service model was born, and Connecting Point invested in network management tools, IT help desk services and remote support tools. Our goal has been to lower our clients overall cost of support while helping them realize productivity gains through their technology investments. Over the last period of time, Connecting Point has helped our clients evaluate Cloud Computing, and the benefits of moving some or all of their network infrastructure and software to the Cloud. Throughout our 30+ years of helping clients with their technology needs, Connecting Point has been a consistent and trusted source for clients looking to maximize their technology investments. We continue to evolve and provide great support solutions of value to our clients and potential clients.
Our Mission Statement: At Connecting Point, we exist to serve our clients and help them realize their business objectives.
- In Business Since 1985 – 30+ years of serving our clients
- Business Focus – small to mid-sized businesses (15-250 employees)
- Geographic Focus – Primarily the front-range of Colorado and Southern Wyoming
- Business Model – Managed and cloud services with an emphasis on IT best practices and business consulting
- Support Methodology – Consistent process driven support that drives network infrastructure continual improvement
- Provide all accounts with a Network/Admin for alignment with industry best practices
- Provide all accounts with a Business Consultant for planning, direction and alignment with company goals and initiatives
- Full time Help Desk and NOC services to insure uptime and quick issue resolution
- Best in class network management tools to provide security, uptime and network awareness
- Project Delivery – Connecting Point performs a wide variety of projects to improve, and enhance our client’s network and communication environments
- Network migrations, virtualization, security, wireless, voice and video solutions, cloud computing solutions and migration – plus much more
- Product Procurement Services – our inside and outside sales teams provide consulting, competitive pricing and full logistic services to help clients with all their hardware and software needs
- Full time purchasing and logistics personnel for price negotiation and research
- Analyze client’s needs to insure that products are in alignment with company needs and direction
- Financial Services – We help clients finance their purchases in the most effective way
- Leasing services (in-house and 3rd party), Hardware as a Service (HaaS), Terms for managed accounts
Contact Connecting Point’s Colorado network management and IT managed services team today and experience the Connecting Point difference when it comes to custom IT solutions for your small to medium local business!