Reports To: Jesse Rosales
Location: Connecting Point, Greeley, CO
Status: Full Time, Exempt
Job Purpose and Position Overview:
Deploys new hardware, software and networking solutions to existing clients while adhering to industry and company best practices. Assists end users in resolving system and networking issues by fielding telephone calls and email communication, diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities. Develops technical escalation and resolution procedures and ensures help desk personnel adhere to these procedures. Trains, coaches and mentors help desk personnel on technical matters. Relies on extensive knowledge and professional discretion to achieve goals. Reports to Director of Managed Services. Significant ingenuity and flexibility is expected. Requires existing professional level certifications and may require a bachelor’s degree.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Exemplify Connecting Point’s Core Values of; A Team Built to Serve, Client Centric/Innovative Problem Solvers, Intentionally Exceptional, and A Culture of Persistent Learning
- Implement IT projects for clients following defined scope of work and within the defined time and budget
- Develop project scopes as requested by the Business Consulting team
- Resolve escalated support tickets from the Remote Operations Center team
- Identify and minimize potential technical problems during and after project implementation that may cause additional support problems for the client
- Provide continual communication with client during project implementation
- Ensure client documentation is updated with change information following project implementation
- Develop and implement company and industry best practices and standards
- Meet the performance goals established by the Executive Team and your direct supervisor
- Read, understand, and follow all company and job-related policies and procedures.
- Attend required company and departmental meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- Some college experience and 7+ years of applicable industry experience required
- At minimum 2 industry focused professional level technical certifications. Must be valid and current
- High-energy, self-motivated, detailed, well-organized
- Excellent face to face communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to function within and contribute to a positive, team oriented, continuous learning environment
- Makes decisions in matters of significance
Measures of Performance:
- Internal company annual review scores. To be delivered by direct supervisor.
- Training objectives achieved as requested. Listed in employee’s certification track.
- Number of closed support requests and time spent on requests
- Amount of billable hours utilized
- Execution of projects on time and under budget as defined by project scope
- Client satisfaction average score in alignment with company targets
Successfully complete at least 1 technical certification per quarter as defined in your certification track.
☒Normal Office ☒Heavy work (lift 30-50 lbs.)
☒Light work (lift 10 lbs.) ☒Very heavy work (lift over 50 lbs.)
☒Medium work (lift 11-30 lbs.)
☒Other physical requirements (note):
- The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear
- Ability to drive company rented or personal vehicle for required on-site visits.
Mental Requirements: (as presently performed to accomplish essential functions)
☒Reading, Writing, Calculating
☒Social Interaction Skills
☒Works with Minimal Supervision
☐Other Mental Requirements (note):
Ability to effectively speak, read and write English
Connecting Point does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Please email email@example.com with a brief qualifying statement and resume.