Hardware as a Service (HaaS) for Small to Medium Businesses
Connecting Point's managed IT services include IT equipment rentals and sales for Hardware as a Service (HaaS) software that will help your Colorado business keep up with the evolution of small to medium business (SMB) technologies. Hardware as a Service is a financial tool that provides a newer way to finance technology equipment. We understand that the business technology world is constantly updating and changing, which means every time a new version of your computer software or hardware is introduced, there is the headache of ensuring all the new licensing is current, all your employees are running the most current versions of all your programs, and that your business is not using outdated IT products.
HaaS rental from Connecting Point essentially offers our Colorado clients an easy way to procure the IT products, software, and equipment they need and match the financing with the manufacturer’s warranty and the usage period of the equipment. HaaS is truly a rental of technology equipment. The client pays a monthly fee for each piece of equipment needed. Haas agreements are even less burdensome than leases on the front end. A client simply pays the monthly fee for 36 months for each piece of tech equipment they need. Connecting Point's computer sales and rental team makes it simple to add to HaaS agreements, as each piece of equipment has its own rental schedule. The options at the end of the 36 month rental period are very similar to the options at the end of a lease.
Advantages of Hardware as a Service (HaaS):
- No upfront fees or down payment – just start paying the rental fee on each piece of HaaS equipment
- No credit qualification – if you are a managed client of Connecting Point you are qualified
- Write off all rental payments as expense – operating expense versus capital expense
- Add items to your Hardware as a Service roster at any time – get the equipment you need when you need it
- Match your equipment to the manufacturer’s warranty and the designed usage period for the equipment
- Flexible options at the end of the rental period
- Return the HaaS equipment and rent new up to date equipment or simply walk away from the agreement
- Purchase the Hardware as a Service equipment